Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Chocolate Soup

So Fiona and I went to Chocolate Soup today... it's a little shop right off the Royal Mile. It was so delicious, but not quite like this picture.. it had more cream and was spilling over the sides of the bowl. I got the Mint Chocolate flavored one that came with After Eights (chocolate mint squares). I definitely reached my Chocolate Bliss Point. Ahh...anyway I just had to say how amazing it was. On another note, if you are on Facebook... put something on my wall..there is nothing there and I feel very lonely... and the more random the better!! I hope all of you will someday have the experience of your own Chocolate Bliss Point!

5 Comments:

Blogger Renee Christine Campbell said...

I love chocolate soup! Nice image.

7:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather!!
I think i finally figured out how to post on ur stupid blog thingy! that soup looks unreal! i cant believe they have a whole shop of it. i don't know why i dont live there right now! Man!
ok, i now have to wipe the drool of my mouth and get back to work. hope all is well :)

11:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your camera is scheduled to arrive 10/19/05, but I still don't know where to send it. Please advise.

3:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm chocolate! we need to have a chocolate fiesta sometime when we are in the same place at the same time!

9:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm...mint!
-Tessa

1:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home