Settling In
Ok, so on Saturday, Renee, Fiona, and I decided to go to a Ceildh at Carrubers Church on the Royal Mile. It was for their student welcome weekend and I am certainly not one to turn down a Ceildh, or any kind of dancing for that matter. On the way there some girls asked us where Potterrow was (it is one of the student unions) and I was able to give them accurate directions, even remembering to say to cross the "car park." It was so class. And then on Sunday, the rugby team went to Aberdeen (3 hours away up the East coast) and we soundly defeated the other team 40-nil. Not to mention that I played front row (hooker and prop) the entire game.. so I'm a little sore today, but it was totally worth it. Well I'm off to class...Cheers!
So here is a cool picture of Renee dancing! She tried to take some equally cool ones of me, but it didn't work because they were either too dark or not of me at all... hehe. Better luck next time Nee!

5 Comments:
Yeah, I totally noticed you said "car park." Impressive.
Yay for being able to give directions with funny words! I am proud. ALso, yay for dancing! I love Irish dancing. We had a couple of Ceildhs with our dance school when I did it... but there were few people of the male gender. :) It was still fun though. I hope everything is still wonderful!
They do have that problem of not many dancy-types of the male gender, so I did end up playing the man a good deal. But I don't mind, I like to have control ;D.
Yeah, but the male/female ratio is pretty good at these things... a lot better than most dances (i.e. MOBs) of the sort that I've gone to.
Enough talk about boys, aren't any of you girls doing homework???
Post a Comment
<< Home