Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Trampolining!

That's right tramplining! On Sunday my flatmate Fiona dragged me to a trampolining club training session. It was pretty ridiculous, but very fun. I now have some mad moves to show off when I get back to the States. But I don't think I'm gonna join because I'm too cheap and it costs money, like £35 and then also a gym membership which is like £40somthing. Too heavy for me. So instead I'm going shopping tomorrow, need to get some boots or rubbers and a waterproof jacket with a hood(possibly furry). It has been raining like mad for the past couple days... and I have my heater on...my room is like a sauna.. but very enjoyable. I hope you all enjoyed my post in Gaelic.. maybe I'll add to it when I learn some more phrases. Anywho I think I'm gonna go get some coffee from the chaplaincy and work on a suduku puzzle... I'm slowly getting addicted. Ah well, what is one more thing to waste time on? Cross your fingers that I will get some pictures up soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEEEEEY HEATHER!!! its your bro here giving a shout to... SHOUT! by milton & bradley. but really im just saying hi, what's up in the flat? I can almost see it using google earth a sweet aerialphoto/satelite imaging program that lets you look at the ENTIRE WORLD, or at least picures of it, all put together into a globe. Your area doesn't have very high quality pictures tho so the University is a fuzzy blob. Oh well its still freaking sweet.

3:02 am  
Blogger Renee Christine Campbell said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

That's to scare your computer into working so that you can put up those pictures. I'm dying to see them!

3:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh those suduku puzzles!
they had them in my newspaper at home this summer-- I did them almost every day.... indeed they are kind of addicting. but fun!

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home