Tuesday, November 02, 2004

It's Been Awhile...

...since I posted.

Anyway, its always fun to connect random phrases to songs... I do that all the time. Its also been a crazy few weeks. Fall break was nice...then crazy screwdriver action...then San Fran with rugby.... then Halloween.... and the dismal E&M midterm today. But overall its been pretty good.

Dude, my suitemates are awesome. So for Frosh Chem prank, Renee and I made Rosemary's and Mariam's room into a jungle.. it was really sweet and so last minute. So today they got back at us by making our room like a camp... making the windows really dark with some black construction paper and one of my blankets and they put up glow in the dark stars and planets all over the ceiling and walls and but pineneedles and dead leaves all over the ground and used some chairs and a white sheet as a tent in the middle of the room. I think they just wanted to get us back for putting the needles all over their floor, ah well. Happy pranking ladies!

Well, I guess that's all for now, hope everyone is doing well and rockin' on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home