Dude.. just awesome!
So I am soooo excited... first BTC was awesome and totally what I needed to hear. Next we come to campus and my frosh suitemates are awesome. Then my awesome roomate Renee makes it here after some flight delays and stuff and now after about 4 or so hours of shopping our room is amazing... we have some awesome lamps, sweet bulletin board, awesome posters, basically all around colorfulness. And our bathroom is way awesome... we have a duckie shower curtain and really soft rugs with a matching duckie trash can and little mini hamper of the wood and canvas persuasion that is so cute and we have a matching duckie soap dispenser and toothbrush holder that is shaped like a sink with a little rubber duckie on it... so awesome. So if you haven't been here yet you need to check it out!
So this is also the like third day of school... classes are going pretty well, like no homework 'til next week which I hope to enjoy while I have the chance. I think I'm really going to like my modern dance class at scripps.
And... as it turns out Mina and I are going to be co-number 1s for the frosh study at Mudd with Adam our new staff worker leading it... I am so excited! A bunch of freshmen showed up to the info meeting and the BBQ on Tuesday and hopefully a bunch of them will also make it to the first meeting of the year at Scripps Humanities tonight.
So in a nutshell, this year is going to have CRAZY AWESOME ACTION!!!!

2 Comments:
CRAZY AWESOME ACTION is RIGHT! I would expect no less. :-) +Jordy
You've got to take a picture and post it so we can all see it. It's not easy for me to get out there! ;)
Daryn
Post a Comment
<< Home